Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...update=3045082

The gunman, who was on a nearby rooftop, was shot and killed by the Secret Service. But not before he fired off multiple shots, killing one spectator and critically wounding two others. Trump was hit in the upper part of the right ear.
    The video was broadcasted all over the news.

Trump was assisted off the stage by Secret Service agents.

The crowd was chanting "U-S-A" as Trump pumped his fist in the air.

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

(From the article)

The photo Republicans are sharing to underscore Trump’s defiance

The former president was standing with a raised fist and a scar on his cheek extending to his upper lip with a US flag fluttering over his head when Associated Press photographer Evan Vucci captured the moment.

Over the past hour, Trump’s allies and supporters have widely shared the photo to highlight what they say is Trump’s strength and defiance after the suspected shooting at a rally in Pennsylvania.

As the presidential race heats up, it is highly likely this particular picture will become a rallying cry for the Trump campaign.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d=BingNewsSerp

"Republican Congressman Accuses Biden of Ordering Trump Shooting"

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The cesspool that is American U.S. politics has come full circle.

The U.S. public had become so tired of politicians by 2016 that they elected the worst possible human being to the highest office in the country. This bozo had promised to "drain the swamp", and all he did was surround himself by "Yes-Men", and jettison anyone who dared contradict his opinions. He rode a favorable part of the economic cycle of the country, and obviously claimed all the credit for himself. His less than eloquent speeches made him the darling of the uneducated. His divisive rhetoric brought out the racist scum out of the woodwork. "Christians" unfortunately jumped on the bandwagon for some strange reason, so he got their support too.

Once the public had gotten a taste of just how bad a President can be, many came to their senses and elected Biden (not the best alternative in the world, mind you) to the Presidency. Trump, who had been sowing the seeds of a stolen election many months before, pounced on that... and proceeded to prey on the little minds of his fanatics. Thus January 6th happened, an event previously unthinkable back when decency, morals, and law and order were paramount. Unfortunately, the Democrats fell asleep at the wheel, and could come up with nothing better than a "way too old" retread of a candidate, who was clearly past his time of being able to lead the country.

Still... the momentum was building toward Trump, who by the way was convicted on numerous felony charges. So the contest for the most important position in the free world came down to a convicted felon vs. a senile old man who is progressively showing his age more and more.

Then THIS happens. All but assuring a Trump victory in November.

And what follows? United States Congresspeople, who are elected officials in charge of the decision-making in the country..... accusing Biden of having ordered or incited the shooting.

The downward spiral continues...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If anyone ordered it, which I doubt, then it would much more likely to be Trump himself. He already has a victim complex and a chance to play the martyr is right up his alley.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...update=3045082

The gunman, who was on a nearby rooftop, was shot and killed by the Secret Service. But not before he fired off multiple shots, killing one spectator and critically wounding two others. Trump was hit in the upper part of the right ear.
    The video was broadcasted all over the news.

Trump was assisted off the stage by Secret Service agents.

The crowd was chanting "U-S-A" as Trump pumped his fist in the air.
    This is bad all around. Can you imagine the world today if Trump WAS killed?
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seems staged to me. no way a shooter gets on a roof at that range & vantage point. why was the don so worried about his shoes when he got back up? shoots don't sound like an ar & the damage from that type of bullet would do much worse, there was also photo of the shooter dead & his rifle was ten foot to the right of him, how? don't give up your guns
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's actually pathetic how quickly blood and a dead man quickly turn into political bullshit macho martyrdom. That shot will be an 'unofficial' campaign t shirt by the close of business come Tuesday. The oddest thing I took from it live was "get my shoes" and the female agent actually bending down to pick up his hat and how they all stopped there. I remember watching live when the assassination attempt was made on Reagan. The 24/7 entrenched and seething tribalism, the whataboutism and the endless tinfoil hat default reactions were not around. The rhetoric the tit for tat mind set is ramped up every single day. No matter the actual facts to come out by actual investigation, a large swath will never move themselves from believing that the POS killer was a highly involved covert "deep state" pawn. While another group are convinced he was just some troubled deranged loner trying to impress the girl around the block.

Thread Information