Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Convict vs TBA

I thought about just posting in the "Anywho... who's the next President going to be" thread on the "Let's Get It On" board. Then I said, nah... fukk it... this deserves it's own thread.

Isn't it our former joke of a President who has a penchant for handing out nicknames to people? Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, etc. Well, I've come up with a couple of nicknames of my own.
    To hell with Trump vs Biden.
    It's now Convict vs TBA.
    Yes... we're not even sure it's going to be Biden anymore.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d=BingNewsSerp

‘This can’t continue’: Biden-sympathizing columnists urge him to step aside

So to make sure the point is clear... we have the following for the upcoming Presidential elections:

On the one hand we have a convicted felon. A joke of a past President who should have never left his "Celebrity Apprentice" TV show. A guy who somehow managed to stoke the fires of a bunch of brainless Minions to go storm the Capitol because he somehow convinced them that the 2020 election had been stolen from him. A dude who refused to go through the traditional (and required) transition with Biden, and almost chained himself to the Oval Office desk. An egotistical narcissist who insisted he was going to "drain the swamp"... then proceeded to surround himself with "Yes-Men", and excoriated anyone who dared disagree with him. A convicted felon who should be thankful he doesn't live in one of those shithole countries he so designated... because otherwise he would have already been convicted and imprisoned for an attempted insurrection.

On the other hand, we have a sitting President who is CLEARLY unfit to lead the most powerful nation in the world for four more years. A man who is CLEARLY beyond his productive years, especially for one of the more demanding jobs in the free world. A man who even his most ardent supporters are now questioning, and urging him to step aside.

Step aside??!??!!? In July 2024??!!?? Barely 4 months before the election??!!??

Primo verbalized a phrase in another thread that has crossed my mind for some time now, but I had refrained from using. Yet there's no escaping it now.

"Laughingstock of the world"

How can it not be??

The sad part is that this is all SELF-INFLICTED.

The Dems have had almost a damn decade to find alternatives to stand up to (and beat) Trump. The Republicans have bent over backwards and forwards so many times with regards to Trump... it's a miracle they haven't all broken in half.
    Most of them are a bunch of spineless, flip-flopping, brazenly vote-mongering cowards.

So for the time being... forget Trump vs Biden. In the spirit of Trump's nickname calling... I give you: Convict vs TBA.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Convict vs TBA

This would be a good TV boxing show if they allowed convicts to face professional boxers.

I am sure they had something like this in the 1970's.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden is unfit to sit in office right now, let alone run for re-election. It's cruel to him as a human being now. I lived with someone who suffered with dementia. I have seen it in other people. Biden clearly has dementia and it is setting in right before our eyes. Often times we don't want to admit it and chalk it up to them just getting old. But I see the signs, staring into space and wandering off, tripping down over himself. He will get worse and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

He is weak and his mind is leaving him. Let him retire... It's sad to see now.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the upcoming election should be declared a "No Contest", until two new candidates are found.

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose congratulations are now in order for Convict. The way has definitely been cleared for his election to the White House once again. All of those who in some way opposed Convict... or even expressed displeasure in his direction... had better begin packing for Costa Rica or some other warm and sunny destination. 'Cause Convict is going to be kicking ass and taking names. There's gonna be hell to pay. In fact, those 3 SCOTUS judges who voted against him had better watch their backs.

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I suppose congratulations are now in order for Convict. The way has definitely been cleared for his election to the White House once again. All of those who in some way opposed Convict... or even expressed displeasure in his direction... had better begin packing for Costa Rica or some other warm and sunny destination. 'Cause Convict is going to be kicking ass and taking names. There's gonna be hell to pay. In fact, those 3 SCOTUS judges who voted against him had better watch their backs.
    He never should have lost his re-election anyway. This is just evening up on the wrong foisted upon him.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    He never should have lost his re-election anyway. This is just evening up on the wrong foisted upon him.
    Of course he should have, he had less votes nothing was taken away from him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

• 270 electoral votes are needed to win the POTUS election.
    • Joe Biden got 306 electoral votes.
    • 306 is greater than 270.
    • Thus, Biden was lawfully elected President.
    • The end.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden is unfit to sit in office right now, let alone run for re-election. It's cruel to him as a human being now. I lived with someone who suffered with dementia. I have seen it in other people. Biden clearly has dementia and it is setting in right before our eyes. Often times we don't want to admit it and chalk it up to them just getting old. But I see the signs, staring into space and wandering off, tripping down over himself. He will get worse and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

He is weak and his mind is leaving him. Let him retire... It's sad to see now.
    https://youtu.be/Of_Ebbxvd_w?si=jwVXF4XXlCyHmMCv

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

• 270 electoral votes are needed to win the POTUS election.
    • Joe Biden got 306 electoral votes.
    • 306 is greater than 270.
    • Thus, Biden was lawfully elected President.
    • The end.
    lol... the stolen election. stop the steal.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread contrasts the upcoming presidential race as "Convict vs TBA." It criticizes Trump as a convicted felon and Biden as unfit to lead, highlighting internal party struggles and calling the situation a self-inflicted "laughingstock of the world.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The United States has been self-inflicting wounds for at least 40 years now. It is a clear and deliberate plan. We have a uniparty. George Carlin said it best. They are all in the same club and you ain't in it.

The military industrial complex doesn't care who the president is, they are going to manufacture manufacture manufacture sell sell sell their weapons. The political parties are there just to give you the illusion of choice.

The political parties are there just to give you the illusion of choice.

Two political parties but 64 flavors of ice cream at the shop. All you need to know.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 07-03-2024 at 05:29 PM.

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information