Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joe Joyce v Derek Chisora

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Joyce is thick as pig shit. He was getting caught and not using his jab and distance. The fans felt sorry for Chisora and were celebrating his big punches he landed. Chisora was running away and knackered and conned his way to a win.

Joyce is domestic level at best.

I hope joe will come back. We forget that he jabbed Dubuais eye out of its socket. He is defiantly a dangerous HW and still belongs in the division. However he needs to speed up a bit and change tactics to adapt do different opponents. His tactics are all wrong. Tonight if he sat back a bit and let Derrick walk on to those battering ram jabs that he good for it would have been a different fight. I don't know why he chose to close Chisora down. He was asking for that bob weave swinging counter that knocked him down.

I don't know but i think maybe a change in trainer and tactic's might do him well.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Joyce is thick as pig shit. He was getting caught and not using his jab and distance. The fans felt sorry for Chisora and were celebrating his big punches he landed. Chisora was running away and knackered and conned his way to a win.

I hope joe will come back. We forget that he jabbed Dubuais eye out of its socket. He is defiantly a dangerous HW and still belongs in the division. However he needs to speed up a bit and change tactics to adapt do different opponents. His tactics are all wrong. Tonight if he sat back a bit and let Derrick walk on to those battering ram jabs that he good for it would have been a different fight. I don't know why he chose to close Chisora down. He was asking for that bob weave swinging counter that knocked him down.

I don't know but i think maybe a change in trainer and tactic's might do him well.
    I told you why, he is stupid and slow. He relies on his tough chin but even that is getting weak and he has been knocked down again.

Joyce has 3 consecutive losses and he should have beaten Chisora if he has world title aspirations.

Joyce holds 2 big wins against Dubois and Parker which he can earn money from but domestic is when will stay. Can't see him changing his defence or tactics at this late stage

Some good domestic barn burners against up and coming heavyweights is his level as gatekeeper of the division. Chisora has made a good living in that role.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

May sound like dogging the man but honestly felt like more than a few swayed by understandable pride and fanned emotions. But if you're going round to round, the scores we're bonkers. At the absolute most can see a draw possibly. And Joyce inexplicably falling down on his back in final round without being touched did him no favors. Wtf was that.
    Joyce slipped and the ref rightly did not rule it a knockdown but not a good look for him. He looked a bumbling fool in the ring.

Joyce should have caused a scene about the scoring but he is too nice. Maybe that is his problem.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta start by saying I’ve only seen the highlights, not the whole fight. But it looks to me like Chisora deserved it.
    Joyce gets hit way too much. Chisora already said he was retiring, and I hope this doesn’t make him change his mind.
    I also think Joyce should retire. He takes too many BIG shots, he’s 38 , regardless of the fact that he has “not got many miles on the clock.” He’s still 38. And if he can’t beat Chisora, where has he got to go?
    One final thought, I don’t care how old the fighters are, for a promotion of this magnitude and the money the fighters have earned topping this bill, there is no fucking way this should be a 10 rounder. Absolutely ridiculous.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tremendous brawl
    No slow mo needed for this fight
    I had it for Joyce 96-94

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you only watch the highlights I can understand how you'd think Chisora won

I though Joyce won 2 minutes 30 of every round apart from 2 maybe, the first and the 3rd or 4th, The round he was knocked down in I thought he won 2 minutes 45 of that, the 15 seconds was the punch and then them getting going again

I though Chisora should have been stooped in 7, 8, 9 and 10, it was dangerous

I hope Chisora calls it a day
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora wants 2 more fights, one in Africa. I think he conned fans and judges when he said he was retiring as he got their sympathy.

Chisora is going out on his own terms which is good but he was running away at times from Joyce as he was exhausted and battered.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

I though Joyce won 2 minutes 30 of every round apart from 2 maybe, the first and the 3rd or 4th, The round he was knocked down in I thought he won 2 minutes 45 of that, the 15 seconds was the punch and then them getting going again

Fuck me @erics44, where have you been hiding? Good to hear from you. I may have to watch the full fight, but what I thought was if that was the highlights, Joyce clearly didn’t too much to win the rounds.
    But I’ll have to watch it in full.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silver linings. All those people that have slated Joyce for being slow can fuck off. His career has fallen off a cliff at serious speed. Two years ago he was chewing up and spitting out Joseph Parker. Back to back hammerings by Zhang and now he's huffing and puffing against Chisora. The once cast iron jaw and superhuman engine apparently both deserting him.

Whether he deserved to get the nod or not is irrelevant no? If you're going life and death and getting dropped by Del Boy, you don't really have anywhere to go in this sport.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Fuck me @erics44, where have you been hiding? Good to hear from you. I may have to watch the full fight, but what I thought was if that was the highlights, Joyce clearly didn’t too much to win the rounds.
    @Primo Carnera ill probably be posting a bit more now, im back in an office

bet that makes everyone excited

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great news. Anyway , more importantly, how’s your mate’s missus with the big tits?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great news. Anyway , more importantly, how’s your mate’s missus with the big tits?
    haha tits are starting to sag but other than that she still likes some

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smith looks huge.

Thread Information