Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

Several things stood out to me here.

First and foremost... how in the HELL does the Secret Service stand Trump up SO QUICKLY after the shots were fired, thus exposing him to more shots, in case there was more than one shooter??

Hmm...

Second... the crowd in the back. I don't know about anybody else. But if I'm in crowd and someone in front of me gets shot... I'm digging a hole in the ground/bleachers/ wherever the hell I'm at, to get away from the gunfire. Most of the people in the back were unmoved, and actually looked like they were waiting for the triumphant Trump to emerge... fist pumping.

Hmm...

Third... how about in the middle of an assassination attempt, with all the ruckus and nobody knowing whether more shots are coming... a photographer manages to get a "made for Hollywood" picture of a defiant and bloodied Trump with his fist in the air, and the American flag in full wave up above.

Hmm...

I didn't catch the shoes part... but yeah... didn't look like your run-of-the-mill assassination attempt.

Whatever the hell this was, it's sure to propel Trump into the White House by a healthy margin.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shooting at Trump rally: One spectator killed and two critically wounded

Trump was intent on getting up and raising his fist putting himself and others at risk.

If I was the security I would have dragged Trump's head down and telling him to STFU as I kicked him back into the safety car.

Biden does have to stand down for the good of the country as Trump will walk the election with the sympathy vote.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So no medical reports released no statement from hospital physicians or staff of any sort. No official campaign statement of any type regarding medical treatment and degree of injury...about the presidential candidate. Literally 1 post from Trump. Make us all say "hmmm " without really telling us to say hmmm. Now I'm not doubting he was injured, but this whole .223 bullet piercing his ear as he did some matrix spin seems like it would actually be um trumped up more with well, actual documentation, medical experts and visuals. Just...interesting. But he's got a bandage on. So there's that.

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So no medical reports released no statement from hospital physicians or staff of any sort. No official campaign statement of any type regarding medical treatment and degree of injury...about the presidential candidate. Literally 1 post from Trump. Make us all say "hmmm " without really telling us to say hmmm. Now I'm not doubting he was injured, but this whole .223 bullet piercing his ear as he did some matrix spin seems like it would actually be um trumped up more with well, actual documentation, medical experts and visuals. Just...interesting. But he's got a bandage on. So there's that.

I normally laugh at conspiracy theorists, and here I am sounding just like one.

Truth is basically a lot of things seem odd about the whole thing. Tough to say it was staged, as there WAS one dead person and the ear wound seemed real enough. But damn... I've gotten a glimpse of how life is on the "other side." LOL...

Good point on the lack of medical reports or official statements. Usually they oversaturate us with every insignificant detail of something as important as an assassination attempt. This time it was like, "Ho hum... so on to the sports news..."

I will say that the incident represents the final straw that broke the camel's back of Biden's chances at being reelected.

Those went from a snowball's chance in hell to man walking on the surface of the sun.

Zip. Zero. Nada. Cero. Zilch.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's like Satan is writing the script right now.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Truth is basically a lot of things seem odd about the whole thing. Tough to say it was staged, as there WAS one dead person and the ear wound seemed real enough. But damn... I've gotten a glimpse of how life is on the "other side." LOL...

Good point on the lack of medical reports or official statements. Usually they oversaturate us with every insignificant detail of something as important as an assassination attempt. This time it was like, "Ho hum... so on to the sports news..."

I will say that the incident represents the final straw that broke the camel's back of Biden's chances at being reelected.

Those went from a snowball's chance in hell to man walking on the surface of the sun.

labelling someone a conspiracy theorist for asking questions is just a lazy way for someone to get out of thinking for themselves & just believing what has been presented to them. there is so much bullshit in this one
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think if it wasn't for being in what is currently the cesspool known as politics I wouldn't give it a second thought . Cynicism skepticism and being prepared to call BS just comes very easily over the last decade. Odd to think about it. It's always been stage craft and performance meets traveling carnival in large part. They lie manipulate and stoke and prod raw feels like we're trained monkeys. But never on this level with a literal reality tv showman our grand Orange Julius. Politics can appeal to the lowest common denominator regardless of affiliation.

That's one that sticks tbh. The lack and nonexistence of any medical follow up and questions being asked. Crazy how media on whole became the overnight pearl clutching Sanjay Gupta meets Freud crowd after one Biden debate but are pitching crickets with Trump post getting shot. The man can't wear a giant kotex on his ear forever and not expect the cameras to center in. Didn't he march out an entire hospital staff after he "passed" a competency test? And then again for covid. All up front cameras snapping and bolstering that success and health . You'd just think after having bullets bounce off your head and proving to be indestructible after being under fire would be a massive opportunity. Running random, but tbf this is one where the tin foils hats at least split down the middle from what I've seen. Some yell deep state out to get him and some say he's been his own deepest state all along. Humans by nature are inquisitive and when it comes to politicians we've scratched our chins raw decades ago.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 07-20-2024 at 04:57 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

labelling someone a conspiracy theorist for asking questions is just a lazy way for someone to get out of thinking for themselves & just believing what has been presented to them. there is so much bullshit in this one
    Often people like yourself are not actually asking the right questions. You are simply believing what has been presented to you by contrarian edge lords who assume other people are even less able to reason than themselves. That is why you parrot Alex Jones on Sandy Hook and other mass shootings pretending they were all staged with actors against all the overwhelming evidence.I mean if you don't even accept there is such a thing as an immune system you can hardly boast about having superior reasoning skills.

Spicoli is right politics has been a circus for years but Titofan is also right in pointing out there is something odd about the whole incident and maxipad thing.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

Often people like yourself are not actually asking the right questions. You are simply believing what has been presented to you by contrarian edge lords who assume other people are even less able to reason than themselves. That is why you parrot Alex Jones on Sandy Hook and other mass shootings pretending they were all staged with actors against all the overwhelming evidence.I mean if you don't even accept there is such a thing as an immune system you can hardly boast about having superior reasoning skills.

Spicoli is right politics has been a circus for years but Titofan is also right in pointing out there is something odd about the whole incident and maxipad thing.
    what questions did i not ask correctly about what event? you won't provide anything specific as usual just your usual vague nonsense. who am i believing larry? i've never watched anything alex jones has said about sandy hook but there are many questions to be asked about many of these events. you are mis-representing me, i've never pretended they were all staged with actors. our bodies are either at ease or they are at dis ease. if at dis ease the body will use processes to help it. the immune system isn't a thing, it's just your interpretation of processes the body utilizes
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information