Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is Gervonta "Tank" Davis getting "pissy" again?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is Gervonta "Tank" Davis getting "pissy" again?

Ya know? His pissy little attitude is what turns me off from him sometimes. It's not even the arrogance, it's the pissy little punk vibes he gives off at times. I wish someone beats him and humbles him, kinda way. Now I see why some of you hated Floyd at times. But Floyd is nowhere as pissy as this little punk gets sometimes. Broner was not even as bad as Tank. Broner was just a dumbass... Tank is a wet little hen at times.

For example, I don't like how he has been talking to Floyd since they broke up. Talkin' all sorts of shit about Floyd's daughter and on top of that he is denigrating his opponents again. At least when Fury does it, we know Fury is just taking the piss at best and at worst he is coming off of a high. But Tank gets on my nerves with his less than gentlemanly behaviour.

Set up the fight with Loma so Loma can humiliate him, please? The little brat needs this.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Gervonta "Tank" Davis getting "pissy" again?

Hey he's knocking guys flat cold so some of his Napolean complex can be forgiven . Who knows how deep the water under the bridge is with Mayweather and I'm sure their multi floor mansions can only fit so much ego. All eyes pointed to Loma getting his chance to beat Tank with his own purse. Fight that could have happened a bit ago but still don't buy into Tank ducking Loma so much as needing to make his own mark. It'll be a great style match up but I worry about Loma keeping close inside on the constant. He's not rushing onto and into Tank like he did Haney, I just can't see it.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Ya know? His pissy little attitude is what turns me off from him sometimes. It's not even the arrogance, it's the pissy little punk vibes he gives off at times. I wish someone beats him and humbles him, kinda way. Now I see why some of you hated Floyd at times. But Floyd is nowhere as pissy as this little punk gets sometimes. Broner was not even as bad as Tank. Broner was just a dumbass... Tank is a wet little hen at times.

For example, I don't like how he has been talking to Floyd since they broke up. Talkin' all sorts of shit about Floyd's daughter and on top of that he is denigrating his opponents again. At least when Fury does it, we know Fury is just taking the piss at best and at worst he is coming off of a high. But Tank gets on my nerves with his less than gentlemanly behaviour.

Set up the fight with Loma so Loma can humiliate him, please? The little brat needs this.
    Stellar post. 🔥 Pissy little brats DO need to be humbled and bingo, Broner ain't got shit on Tank. Floyd surely pranced about in that general theater as well. But as you point out Tank is the pissiest little punk vibe out there. I feel your post is a 10 👍

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

Stellar post. 🔥 Pissy little brats DO need to be humbled and bingo, Broner ain't got shit on Tank. Floyd surely pranced about in that general theater as well. But as you point out Tank is the pissiest little punk vibe out there. I feel your post is a 10 👍
    yeah. hrmph...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information