Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

Emotional?

LMAO... you don't know me well enough to make that assertion. I can tell you though, that I've never had this much fun raking Canelo over the coals. To watch you desperately trying to mount a defense of the redheaded bitch's pathetic moves is priceless.

Hall of Fame or not, he will leave with more than a few haters who have seen through his carefully constructed career like I have.

If anyone's emotional, it's you... who seem unable to come to grips with the fact that not everyone fawns over Canelo like you do. Tsk-tsk.... such is life.

Then again, you're a PrincessRy fan too, which gives me all the insight I need as to your tastes in boxing, and what you consider greatness.

It seems to matter a great deal to you that I don't share your fanboyhood of Canelo. Sorry... can't help you there. But thanks again for trying to mount a comical defense for Canelo avoiding Beterbiev, chasing after Badou trying to starve him to 180, ducking Benavidez, and basically revealing himself to be the bitch ass clown many people know he is.

BTW, @NoSavingByTheBell I personally think "bitch ass clown" has more oomph. LOL.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

it's just a bit of boxing banter. it doesn't really mean anything but gives us something to discuss at times

A little while back you said this... now you're claiming I'm "emotional"? LMAO. C'mon bro... don't lose the plot. If it "doesn't really mean anything", then why should either of us be emotional?

It seems to upset you that I don't share your "hero-worshipping" of Canelo, and... that I'm outspoken about it...and... that I bring up shit no one else does. Right? Most people seemed to sweep Canelo's shameless chasing of a drained Badou (for a bogus title) under the rug. But I came along and put it out there in bright lights, right? It's like the embarrassing secret someone uncovers and you just wish that person would go away, right?

What can I say, bro? I call 'em like I see 'em.

Hey... I did say Canelo was entertaining once he gets in the ring. That should count for something, right?

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Emotional?

LMAO... you don't know me well enough to make that assertion. I can tell you though, that I've never had this much fun raking Canelo over the coals. To watch you desperately trying to mount a defense of the redheaded bitch's pathetic moves is priceless.

Hall of Fame or not, he will leave with more than a few haters who have seen through his carefully constructed career like I have.

If anyone's emotional, it's you... who seem unable to come to grips with the fact that not everyone fawns over Canelo like you do. Tsk-tsk.... such is life.

Then again, you're a PrincessRy fan too, which gives me all the insight I need as to your tastes in boxing, and what you consider greatness.

It seems to matter a great deal to you that I don't share your fanboyhood of Canelo. Sorry... can't help you there. But thanks again for trying to mount a comical defense for Canelo avoiding Beterbiev, chasing after Badou trying to starve him to 180, ducking Benavidez, and basically revealing himself to be the bitch ass clown many people know he is.

BTW, @NoSavingByTheBell I personally think "bitch ass clown" has more oomph. LOL.
    i can see how canelo gets under your skin. for someone you despise so much you sure talk about him a lot. you can just ignore him but you're unable to because you're emotionally involved. there's no desperation, i just disagree with your exaggeration, hyperbole & double standards

once you reach a cetrain level you'll always receive criticism

there's no emotion involved for me i just highlight your exaggeration, hyperbole & double standards

i used to be a king ry fan but after testing positive for peds i'll have to see where he goes, i've never said king ry was great

it doesn't matter to me what you think of canelo i just highlight your exaggeration, hyperbole & double standards. i don't know the guy & i've even said to you previously that i'd be disappointed if he doesn't fight david b before he retires. unlike yourself i can be reasonable. if anyone's avoided artur it's dmitry. canelo didn't chase badou he propsed a fight & then moved on. hopefully we'll get the david b fight in the near future. canelo's fought a who's who of this era & will be a first ballot hall of famer
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's just a bit of boxing banter. it doesn't really mean anything but gives us something to discuss at times

A little while back you said this... now you're claiming I'm "emotional"? LMAO. C'mon bro... don't lose the plot. If it "doesn't really mean anything", then why should either of us be emotional?

It seems to upset you that I don't share your "hero-worshipping" of Canelo, and... that I'm outspoken about it...and... that I bring up shit no one else does. Right? Most people seemed to sweep Canelo's shameless chasing of a drained Badou (for a bogus title) under the rug. But I came along and put it out there in bright lights, right? It's like the embarrassing secret someone uncovers and you just wish that person would go away, right?

Hey... I did say Canelo was entertaining once he gets in the ring. That should count for something, right?
    it's just boxing banter for me but others can see how emtionally you are involved. it doesn't really mean anything to me. you're the one here tearing up a boxer

i'm never upset. i just highlight your exaggerations, hyperbole & double standards, canelo propsed a fight against a guy who weighed 32 pounds more than him in his previous fight

the problem is you don't call them as they are, you yourself have admitted to using hyperbole so i don't take what you type seriously & you are unable to see your double standards

canelo's fought a who's who of this era & will be a first ballot hall of famer

you avoided these questions

do you have issues with terence crawford moving straight up from welter to fight canelo at super middle?

do you have issues with naoya inoue moving up from super bantam to fight tank at lightweight?

do you consider dmitry a pound for pound top ten guy currently?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Emotional?

"Bitch ass clown" I did ultimately choose as well. I'd gone with"red-headed bitch" til the early evening, then the clear choice came into view. Something about"red-headed bitch" reminded me more of the golden boy 😆😆😆

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's just boxing banter for me but others can see how emtionally you are involved. it doesn't really mean anything to me. you're the one here tearing up a boxer

i'm never upset. i just highlight your exaggerations, hyperbole & double standards, canelo propsed a fight against a guy who weighed 32 pounds more than him in his previous fight

the problem is you don't call them as they are, you yourself have admitted to using hyperbole so i don't take what you type seriously & you are unable to see your double standards

canelo's fought a who's who of this era & will be a first ballot hall of famer

you avoided these questions

do you have issues with terence crawford moving straight up from welter to fight canelo at super middle?

do you have issues with naoya inoue moving up from super bantam to fight tank at lightweight?

do you consider dmitry a pound for pound top ten guy currently?

First, don't pretend to speak for others. Speak for yourself. That is the adult man thing to do. Second, the fact that you repeat the same phrase over and over again ("exaggerations, hyperbole & double standards") doesn't make any of your claims true. That's just another one of your trademark childish techniques you use, like when you repeat your bogus, outlandish claims about COVID. No one here takes you seriously, and yes... this time I'll make an exception to "not speaking for others" because everyone here knows just how deluded you've always been about the subject.

Your questions? I've answered the ones I see fit to answer. I've asked my own which you ignore. At that point I stop answering yours. That's the way the game is played, and when you put your big boy pants on, then you and I can engage in the boxing banter you previously claimed we were having.

It's perfectly clear that my opinions on Canelo bother you. And all you do is bring up irrelevant after irrelevant examples. Then you ask all these nonsensical and irrelevant questions, expecting answers, and claiming some sort of moral victory when they're not answered. I used to see these same arguing techniques in middle school, so you'll have to excuse me if sometimes I find myself questioning your age. Not your physical age... but your emotional one.

I know you have a pathological need to have the last word (another middle school style behavior), so obviously you'll have a retort to this. But this suddenly stopped being about Canelo... so I'll be leaving the conversation soon.

I know what really eats at you (LOL). It's my colorful list of adjectives for Canelo. Is this what offends you? Does it bother you personally when I refer to Canelo as a cherry-picking, coddled, redheaded diva, manufactured, trinket-grabbing, WBC teacher's pet (new one), judge-buying, ginger-haired, ducking & marinating bitch ass clown? Does this affect your emotions in any way? Does that prevent us from having that "boxing banter" you claim we have? Would you like me to stop using these colorful descriptions of Canelito? Does it really bother you that much? Are you so invested in Canelo fanboyism that these conversations hurt you?

Answer all my questions. Otherwise I'll "take the ball and go home."

It's just a boxing.forum, dude. Quit looking for confrontations, which you seem prone to do. After this I'll be going to have breakfast... and I'm sure you'll go back to your Etch-N-Sketch, Play-Dough, or whatever other activity it is that you're doing. Learn to live with differing opinions. You'll have a fuller and more rewarding life.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

"Bitch ass clown" I did ultimately choose as well. I'd gone with"red-headed bitch" til the early evening, then the clear choice came into view. Something about"red-headed bitch" reminded me more of the golden boy 😆😆😆

"Bitch ass clown" is short and sweet and just seems to roll off the tongue. But it lacks descriptive words like "ducking", "trinket-grabbing", "coddled", etc. "Bitch ass clown" isn't bad, though. It even lends itself to acronym use. BAC. Saves on typing time, if anything. What do you think?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Bitch ass clown" is short and sweet and just seems to roll off the tongue. But it lacks descriptive words like "ducking", "trinket-grabbing", "coddled", etc. "Bitch ass clown" isn't bad, though. It even lends itself to acronym use. BAC. Saves on typing time, if anything. What do you think?

Bitch ass clown definitely has a kind of triple combo effect, like a jab, a straight right and a follow-up left hook. Bang Bang Bang. No need for any hyphens either. Whereas red-headed bitch is a pain in the ass to type and has more syllables.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First, don't pretend to speak for others. Speak for yourself. That is the adult man thing to do. Second, the fact that you repeat the same phrase over and over again ("exaggerations, hyperbole & double standards") doesn't make any of your claims true. That's just another one of your trademark childish techniques you use, like when you repeat your bogus, outlandish claims about COVID. No one here takes you seriously, and yes... this time I'll make an exception to "not speaking for others" because everyone here knows just how deluded you've always been about the subject.

Your questions? I've answered the ones I see fit to answer. I've asked my own which you ignore. At that point I stop answering yours. That's the way the game is played, and when you put your big boy pants on, then you and I can engage in the boxing banter you previously claimed we were having.

It's perfectly clear that my opinions on Canelo bother you. And all you do is bring up irrelevant after irrelevant examples. Then you ask all these nonsensical and irrelevant questions, expecting answers, and claiming some sort of moral victory when they're not answered. I used to see these same arguing techniques in middle school, so you'll have to excuse me if sometimes I find myself questioning your age. Not your physical age... but your emotional one.

I know you have a pathological need to have the last word (another middle school style behavior), so obviously you'll have a retort to this. But this suddenly stopped being about Canelo... so I'll be leaving the conversation soon.

I know what really eats at you (LOL). It's my colorful list of adjectives for Canelo. Is this what offends you? Does it bother you personally when I refer to Canelo as a cherry-picking, coddled, redheaded diva, manufactured, trinket-grabbing, WBC teacher's pet (new one), judge-buying, ginger-haired, ducking & marinating bitch ass clown? Does this affect your emotions in any way? Does that prevent us from having that "boxing banter" you claim we have? Would you like me to stop using these colorful descriptions of Canelito? Does it really bother you that much? Are you so invested in Canelo fanboyism that these conversations hurt you?

It's just a boxing.forum, dude. Quit looking for confrontations, which you seem prone to do. After this I'll be going to have breakfast... and I'm sure you'll go back to your Etch-N-Sketch, Play-Dough, or whatever other activity it is that you're doing. Learn to live with differing opinions. You'll have a fuller and more rewarding life.
    okay so it's fine for you to speak for others?

i repeat the same phrases because you bore me, what clsims are you referring to? i'm just giving my subjective opinions on canelo, you don't have to agree with them

i just ask people what they believe covid is & how they proved those beliefs are true. it's only outlandish to you because you are unable to prove your beliefs are true

answer what you want, no one is forcing you to do anything here

why would your opinons about canelo bother me? i'm not canelo. he's just a boxer that i've enjoyed watching over the years, somethings i've liked some things i've disliked about his career

am i not allowed to ask questions? you aren't forced to read them or respond

i have no need to have the last word but i'll respond if i feel like it. if you reply to this post does that make you the one with the pathological need to have the last word?

call canelo whatever you like. i'm all for free speech. why would i be offended by words on a screen? again i'm all for free speech, so please say what you like. i'm not canelo. i don't think he cares what you or i say on here. your words about a boxer don't bother me at all, as i said i'm all for free speech

it is just a boxing forum. i'll post what i like, are you trying to restrict my free speech? i'm happy you have your opinions. i hope your happy i have mine

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

okay so it's fine for you to speak for others?

i repeat the same phrases because you bore me, what clsims are you referring to? i'm just giving my subjective opinions on canelo, you don't have to agree with them

i just ask people what they believe covid is & how they proved those beliefs are true. it's only outlandish to you because you are unable to prove your beliefs are true

answer what you want, no one is forcing you to do anything here

why would your opinons about canelo bother me? i'm not canelo. he's just a boxer that i've enjoyed watching over the years, somethings i've liked some things i've disliked about his career

am i not allowed to ask questions? you aren't forced to read them or respond

i have no need to have the last word but i'll respond if i feel like it. if you reply to this post does that make you the one with the pathological need to have the last word?

call canelo whatever you like. i'm all for free speech. why would i be offended by words on a screen? again i'm all for free speech, so please say what you like. i'm not canelo. i don't think he cares what you or i say on here. your words about a boxer don't bother me at all, as i said i'm all for free speech

it is just a boxing forum. i'll post what i like, are you trying to restrict my free speech? i'm happy you have your opinions. i hope your happy i have mine

Yeah. People that answer your drivel with logic bore you. I understand perfectly. So... can we safely presume this is the end of our current "boxing banter that doesn't really mean anything and is just a way to pass the time"? (Just quoting what you said to another poster earlier).

Well good. I'm relieved you're not offended by my referring to Canelo as a coddled, diva, cherry-picking, trinket-grabbing, manufactured, redheaded BAC.

It's been real. Later.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you don't use logic you use exaggerations, hyperbole & double standards

why would i be offended by words?

bye

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bye

Coming from you, your words don't mean jackshit. You're tolerated here for some strange reason, and have been given more than your fair share of rope by some of the more forgiving mods on here. But don't take that to mean you won't get back what you're dishing in super-sized portions.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But back to Canelo.

Do I take it then that you wouldn't be interested in participating in a new thread trying to come up with new nicknames for Canelo?

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bitch ass clown definitely has a kind of triple combo effect, like a jab, a straight right and a follow-up left hook. Bang Bang Bang. No need for any hyphens either. Whereas red-headed bitch is a pain in the ass to type and has more syllables.

I like how you made this about boxing. Jab, straight right, and follow-up left hook indeed...

I can picture it in my mind. Maybe something David B would say as he's using that same combo on Ginger. "Bitch"... POW!... "ass"... POW!... "clown"... POW! "And this is what you get for avoiding me so much and making me wait!!"

Yeah. Less syllables. BAC are all one-syllable words. Flows right off the tongue.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bye

Coming from you, your words don't mean jackshit. You're tolerated here for some strange reason, and have been given more than your fair share of rope by some of the more forgiving mods on here. But don't take that to mean you won't get back what you're dishing in super-sized portions.
    so you're against free speech & happy for others to be censored? the mods allowed other members to make threats of physical violence against other members & one mod & another member were giving out medical advice so it would be hypocritical of them to worry about my words & questions

But back to Canelo.

Do I take it then that you wouldn't be interested in participating in a new thread trying to come up with new nicknames for Canelo?
    i'm good with canelo but you do you

Thread Information