1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gervonta Davis vs. Hugo Ruiz

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    *test
    I was waiting for the spam too but he has posted OK so far. Only time will tell if he is serious poster.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    *test
    I was waiting for the spam too but he has posted OK so far. Only time will tell if he is serious poster.
    Reads like it's from an AI time capsule . Thought of Mares being in any current presser and active is scary enough

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    *test
    Reads like it's from an AI time capsule . Thought of Mares being in any current presser and active is scary enough
    sock account
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The boxing match between Gervonta Davis and Hugo Ruiz took place on February 9, 2019. Gervonta Davis, a rising star in the lightweight and super featherweight divisions, was set to defend his WBA super featherweight title.

Davis dominated the fight from the outset, showcasing his power and speed. He knocked Ruiz down in the first round, and the referee stopped the fight at 2:59 of the first round, awarding Davis a TKO victory. This win further cemented Davis's status as one of the top fighters in his weight class.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have banned him as clearly he is a bot.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Davis got $1million for that pathetic mismatch which is all Floyd and Ellerbe were bragging about afterwards. They don't even pretend it's a sport anymore, it's all about the hustle/scam, they've won back an audience who are more concerned with "sticking it to the man" than who's the best boxer.

It's not a coincidence Al Haymon came from the music business or has captured a certain market who admire Broner.
    Why don’t you just say what you’re really thinking. Anyone who has been here any length of time has caught on. Just say it.
    I'll make it easy for you to understand - Star Wars? Now check this shit - those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother-man down--even in a galaxy far far away. You got cracker farmboy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy blond hair blue eyes. Then you got Darth Vader, blackest brother in the galaxy. Nubian god!

Now. Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker Skywalker gets his hands on a lightsaber, and the boy decides HE'S gonna run the whole fucking universe! Gets a whole KLAN of whites together and they go bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star! Now what the fuck do you call that? GENTRIFICATION!!!

They gonna drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote-unquote safe for white folks! In "Jedi," the most insulting installment, Vader's beautiful black visage is SULLIED when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty old white man! They trying to tell us that deep inside, the black man wants to be WHITE!!!

So what i'm really thinking is - the chickens are coming home to roost, y'all. The black man is no longer going to be playing the minstrel in the medium of sports and entertainment. They keeping it real! And going to get respect by any means necessary.
    Fenster. What a ledge.

FACT.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information